Oraeps provides HSE auditing services to a number of contracting companies performing work for primary clients. The vast majority of our contractor clients are based in Australia, but we have audited contracting companies in New Zealand, Indonesia, PNG and Africa.
Oraeps can provide a number of different auditing services and certifications to contracting companies, including:
- AS/NZS 4801 / OHSAS 18001 (baseline audit, gap analysis, cross-mapping with current system and certification audits)
- ISO 14001 (baseline audit, gap analysis, cross-mapping with current system and certification audits)
- NOSA Contractor Audit Protocol (CMB 276) & New NOSA Contractor Audit Protocol (CMS 001) - note that we are the only company in Australia that can provide NOSA certifications. We have been provided this opportunity through a documented agreement with MicroMega and NOSA South Africa.
- Primary client specific requirements - we have experience in auditing contractor companies against the EHS requirements of primary clients such as Rio Tinto, BHPB, Vale Inco, Queensland Rail Passenger, etc.
The New NOSA Contractor Audit Protocol (CMS 001) is a completely new approach which ensures that high risks are the focus of the audit, whilst not overlooking the remaining EHS issues. The protocol, audit approach and strategy are all risk based and aligned with the requirements of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801. Oraeps already uses this new strategy to be able to provide contracting companies with multiple outcomes from a single audit.
So if your company is looking at moving to AS/NZS 4801 certification and you have a NOSA based system (certified or not), why not choose Oraeps to take the next step and be assured of the minimum disruption to your business and maximum benefit of multiple outcomes.
Finally, as we have a number of contracting companies throughout Australia we can minimise costs associated with an audit through effective scheduling of your companies audit with existing companies in your area. Rest assured, as a small Australian company ourselves, we understand how important it is to control costs, but still maintaining an effective and risk based EHS / safety management system in place.
For Primary Clients
Oraeps has extensive experience in the development and implementation of contractor HSE management systems for primary clients. We have developed contractor management standards / systems / audit protocols and strategies for a number of Primary clients including:
- PT Inco (Contractor EHS management standard)
- SINO Gold (Corporate contractor EHS management standard - applicable to multiple sites)
- SNC Lavalin (Contractor audits)
- Queensland Rail Passenger (Contractor HSE audit protocol and strategy)
Oraeps also provides contractor EHS audits and certifications for a number of contractors performing work for Rio Tinto Aluminum in Australia.